Deciding whether to divorce is an important decision and should be approached carefully. There are often many questions to answer, and we can break the process down into managable parts as you make these important decisions.
Divorce normally involves the following issues:
- How will the property be divided?
- How will the debts be divided?
- How will the parenting plan be developed?
- How will decisions affecting the children be made?
- How will time with the children be shared?
- How will the children be supported financially?
- How will maintenance (or alimony), if any, be determined?
- Who will pay the attorneys fees and costs associated with the case?
How can we help?
We will assist you in obtaining available information so that you can make informed decisions. We will use our best efforts to resolve your matter without the necessity of a trial. However, if a trial becomes necessary, we will represent you in court and advocate for your rights and the best interests of your children.